Are you struggling to reopen your business due to COVID-19? Apply to receive free PPE below.
The current global health crisis has had far-reaching effects, both on a personal level and at our places of work.
Almost all small independent businesses, from local shops to hairdressers and trades services, had to close temporarily as lockdown continued and costs outweighed the reduced sales. For many, there is still uncertainty around reopening - whether it’s safe to bring staff back into the store and how to support clients and customers through this time.
In order to support a smooth transition back into regular operations, Summit Defence is now offering free support with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to independent businesses across the UK. PPE for staff is an added cost during a time when money is tight, and assistance with properly kitting out your employees and stores can be hugely beneficial.
Some of our clients have already benefitted from ensuring their PPE supplies were sufficient when starting to resume work:
"The Summit Shields have proved to be the perfect solution with their flexible sizing and very simple installation. The transparent screens have given us peace of mind knowing we are able to offer our staff a safer working environment and with the added bonus of being easy to keep clean. Staff were extremely impressed with the screens and we have now placed further orders for our school office spaces.
I would highly recommend this product for any work environment to help you get your business back up and running." - Julie Gouldbourn, Director of Operations at DRB Ignite
“Staff safety is such a priority, but it’s been hard contacting my employees and managing their expectations. With Summit Defence helping determine what PPE was needed in our office and warehouse and kitting us out fully, it helped reassure my team that everything was up to scratch and we were following government guidelines.” - Cherry Cavill, Co-Founder at Prolife CBD
How can I get free PPE?
To apply to receive free PPE for your UK business, simply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your full name, business name, business registration number, business address and an estimate of much PPE you think you would require in-store.
- If you would like to, please include details of your business story during lockdown and whether you’ve been able to reopen yet.
We want to provide support in any way possible during these difficult times. Applications will be reviewed until November 1st and we’ll be in touch if we’re able to provide you with our free PPE products.
Meghan Jordan, Marketing and Events lead at Summit Defence comments,
Terms & Conditions
- Each business can only submit 1 application.
- You are not guaranteed to receive free PPE by applying.
- If you have been chosen to receive free PPE we will be in touch with you before or at the end of the application period.
- Applications open to UK business only.
- All applications must be submitted by 1st November 2020. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- The chosen applicant/s to receive free PPE will be contacted by 3rd November 2020.
For more information on our PPE products see here: https://summit-defence.co.uk/